Invisalign® for teens
Invisalign® treatment isn’t just for adults. In fact, it’s a fabulous treatment option for teens. These custom clear aligners are discreet, accurate, and incredibly easy to fit into a busy schedule.
What is Invisalign® for teens?
Invisalign® for teens is exactly like Invisalign® for adults - with one difference. The custom aligners are made with blue wear indicators to help teens remember to wear them for the recommended 20-22 hours a day.
Beyond that, teens can take their aligners out for meals, brushing and flossing, and important events, so this treatment won’t get in the way of an active teen lifestyle. It also means oral hygiene is easier during treatment, and you don’t need to worry about a special diet.
How does Invisalign® for teens work?
When you bring your teen in for their free consultation, Dr. Lach will use our cutting-edge 3D scanner to make an accurate digital model of their smile. He will then use this model to plan your teen’s custom treatment from start to finish - and design their Invisalign® aligners.
Each set of custom aligners is shaped slightly differently to guide your teen’s smile into alignment. Instead of visiting us for frequent adjustment appointments, your teen can simply switch to a new set of aligners every couple weeks from home as instructed by Dr. Lach.
Benefits of Invisalign® for teens
Our teenage patients love Invisalign® clear aligners because they are:
- Virtually invisible: Because Invisalign® clear aligners are made of clear plastic, no one needs to know about your teen’s treatment.
- Comfortable: The smooth plastic of the aligners won’t irritate your teen’s cheeks or gums.
- Removable: Teens don’t have to adjust their diet or their after-school activities in any way during treatment - they can simply take out their aligners as needed.
- Convenient: Aligner treatment requires fewer in-office appointments, so it’s easy to work treatment around a busy school schedule.
- Efficient: Because they are tailored to your teen’s exact smile goals, Invisalign® clear aligners can swiftly align your teen’s smile with exceptional accuracy.
Your teen’s smile is in safe hands
Dr. Lach has been certified as an Elite Preferred Invisalign® provider, which ranks him in the top 1% of doctors in the world. He has the highest level of training and experience with Invisalign® clear aligners, and you can rest assured that your teen’s smile is in very capable hands.
Book a free consultation today!
Find out if Invisalign® treatment is right for your teen at their free consultation in Lake Nona or Oviedo.